Villa with sea view and pool in the quiet area of Mas Fumats where you can spend unforgettable moments with your family
If you are retired or if you still work but can afford to do it from home no matter what country you are in, it is time to start a new adventure in this little paradise on the Costa Brava.
With beaches for all tastes, fine sand, wild, for dogs,...
A wide variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets, endless activities, excursions,...
The time has come to buy this rustic-style villa and its benefits:
• The house is divided into two apartments that are connected by an internal staircase, so your guests can enjoy their own privacy.
• On the main floor we have a spacious living room with an open kitchen and access to a south-facing balcony to enjoy the sun in winter and also the awesome views of the Bay of Roses.
• The open kitchen in front of the dining room, has all the necessary electrical appliances.
• Two rooms are on the main floor, one of them is small although it can fit two single beds and the other room is very spacious.
• Two complete bathrooms next to the two rooms, one with a shower and the other with a bathtub to enjoy a relaxing bath.
• On the lower floor we have another spacious living room with an open kitchen, a double bedroom and a complete bathroom with a shower.
• In the pool area there is a large storage room with a toilet and the pool motor.
• It has central heating to enjoy comfortable heat on cold winter nights.
• Aluminum windows and double glass.
• Pool on the lower floor surrounded by a large terrace with the possibility of setting up a summer kitchen or barbecue to enjoy your meetings with family or friends.
• Large garage with direct access to the interior of the house to avoid having to take the supermarket purchase down the stairs.
Besides all this…
If you use it as a second residence, you can obtain a good income to cover the annual expenses by renting it to tourists during the summer months, which by the way are getting hotter and maybe you prefer the coolness of northern Europe.
Do you have doubts? For example:
Is it located on a main street?
No, this guarantees less traffic of cars.
Does it have air conditioning?
In the 3 rooms, to be able to rest on hot summer nights.
What annual expenses do you have?
There is the town hall tax of €1.400,- (IBI) and the state tax, which in case of non-residents would be around €452,-
What are the costs of the purchase?
The 10% tax on the purchase value and €2.500,-, which are approximately the notary, registration and management expenses.
Before you book an appointment, don't forget to watch the video and take a walk inside.
E - 183 kWh/m2
E - 38 kg CO2/m2